Monday, August 23, 2010

RHYTHM OF LIFE



I can hear the music of life
sung so far far away
Its lonely tones merging into mine
As here ends another day...

I can feel the rhythm of life
Beating in a corner there
Its depth of agony somewhere in me
I do find adhere...

I can listen to the tunes of life
playing near my heart
The octaves of solitude i do find
when all are far apart....

I can behold the colours of life
blurring past my eyes
The hopes and flowers wither away
And in me a spring bird dies.,,,

I can see the footsteps of life
On the sandy shore of memories; wet
Not to be taken away by tides of time
Not to be faded yet...

I can touch the tears of life
On the window panes of mind..
And then wonder for a while as to..
Where my soul i can find?!!!

----------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. da..s dis d one u wrot whn u wer at PC's..
    kiduu...!!!
    so hav u gt hold of d rhythm f ure lyf nw...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i hav a doubt dat u r d person who wrote "OMRnte kallikalil..." ;)
    ref: http://crazyanu90.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post_31.html

    ReplyDelete