Saturday, October 5, 2013

A PARTING NOTE

I have long known
Words can wound
And set a heart to bleed..
But which ones more
The said or the unsaid?

I came to know
memories hurt
And can fill eyes with tears..
But which ones more 
The sweet or the sad?

Sometimes dreams whimper
As i softly touch
Their wounded wings..
At times,silence a solace
And oblivion a bliss!

And i realise
Goodbyes are easily said
Than believed..
How to let go forever
These bonding across births!

If only we just stood there
To try and understand
These strange bondings of souls..
If only we just paused
For a moment's half to care

Our worlds would've been different
And we would never have been strangers
My friend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! My Liebster Blog Award Nominee! :D I am glad to tell you that , I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award on my blog.:) Please check out the following link & go through the rules & guidelines for accepting the award.:)
    http://crazythoughts-ms.blogspot.in/2013/12/what-is-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete