Saturday, November 6, 2010

THE ANGEL OF HOPE

You meet me often with my basket
And i have golden keys to your dream's casket..
I sail through the sky with my basket of hopes
And pour from it..pretty rain drops!!

Why are you sad ,my little human
when there awaits you,the eternal heaven?
Learn to dream,aim high and fly
Let there be no tears left for me to dry.........


Be bold;face life as it is...
Be charming as the evergreen trees..
Never you fret;for life's too sweet to hold
A lovely tale..beautifully told..


Smile at worries coming your way
Shed a tear;but gone is yesterday
sweet are memories....but caress more
The footprints you leave today on sea shore!!


Accept realities before its late
Let there be nothing you ever hate..
For i shall fill your bowls with heavenly love
and  keep you smiling like stars above..


Do to the world the good you can
and you will be the greatest man....
Enlighten your life with hopes and dreams
For the world is not what it seems...

So come ,you earthly thing..hold my hand
As i guide you with my magic wand..
when you have lived this life's  to the fullest,when you die...
On to the heavens we shall together fly..........

            -----------------------

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well done Sherin...you know, this poem reminds me of D.G.Rosseti's "The Blessed Damozel". Well, all i can say is that you should never quit your pen...i hope, your fancy and imagination takes you to remarkable pinnacles of success. Too good creative sensibility for such a young mind to bring forth such an exclusive idea! Great one...

    ReplyDelete